In July 1917, a used Part and Palmer touring car was purchased by the Company. It was modified to carry a tank chassis with hand extinguishers which was turned over to the Company by the Purchasing Committee.
(1) A Ford one ton truck was purchased in 1922 for $450.00, less trade-in of $110.
(2) At a special meeting in February of 1925, the members brought a Stewart Chassis with Buffalo equipment.
(3) Following the formation of East Greenbush Fire District No. 3, all equipment was purchased by the District with tax funds. These have included a 1938 Mack Pumper.
(4-L) a standard chassis 1944 Mack truck which was modified to hold a 1000 gallon tank and portable pump
(4-R) a c1942 Sterling chain driven, army surplus vehicle*
(5) a 1958 Mack Pumper
(6) a 1963 Mack Pumper
(7) and Tanker
(8) a 1972 Ward LaFrance Pumper
(9) a 1970 Ford Pumper*
(10) a 1978 FMC Pumper
(11) Two 1987 Hahn Pumpers
(12) and two 1989 Dodge Rams for Chief's vehicles.
(13) The 1958 Mack, 1972 Ward, 1978 FMC, both Hahns and both Dodge Rams comprise the vehicles currently owned by the company, all of them fully equiped with the latest firefighting tools and
equipment. * These were originally Sherwood Park Fire Company Trucks.